Our Women in Leadership Programmes are aimed at supporting female leaders to broaden their leadership skills, confidence and build a network of like-minded professionals.
Women in leadership roles are faced with many differing challenges, it is these issues that are preventing many women from achieving their goal of becoming a leader in their company and diminishing their ability to get ahead in business. We recognise the importance of gender diversity at the top level in many organisations, as women have many strengths to offer and can bring a balance of approach and opinion. This workshop aims to empower women to take on and excel in leadership roles.
Aim of the Workshop
This highly interactive two-day workshop will give you the opportunity to take time out to reflect on what leadership means for you, and to start to plan how you will achieve your goals. You will recognise your strengths and motivations as a leader and align your leadership style to your values and strengths. It aims to help raise your profile to those who matter, how to develop powerful networks and help build and maintain your confidence and self-belief.
This Workshop Will Feature
- Cutting-edge ideas about leadership and tried and tested techniques you can apply to overcome the unique challenges faced by women leaders
- Different leadership styles, and the strengths each can bring and how to develop a style that suits you and is authentic
- How to have confidence in your ability as a leader
- Be able to sell your personal brand in a way that suits your personal style
- Access to a professional coach to develop clear aims for your ongoing personal and professional development
- Networking with a community of peers, women succeeding in leadership roles around the world.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Achieve a greater confidence and a better understanding of your personal leadership style
- Develop your own personal brand of authoritative, authentic leadership
- Know how to boost your visibility and build presence in your organisation; build the image you would like to project and plan how to do this
- Become a role model for other women in business
- Understand and refine your personal strengths and how best to use them
- Appreciate how you can develop your network for career development and support
- Leave with an action plan of the practical steps you will take towards your career goals
Who is this Training Course for?
The content of this course is especially tailored to female leaders of today. Participants that hold leadership positions or who have been identified by their organisation as a key part of the company’s succession plan are encouraged to attend.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Any woman who would like to develop and progress her management career, especially those from male-dominated industries
- Female business professionals who are looking to move forward in their organisations by developing the best possible leadership style to fit the positions they want
- Women in organisations that have been identified as potential leaders in the organisation